CitizenLab meets AppsCoast
We’re building CitizenLab while ‘traveling’ through South East Asia. Hopping from one (co-working) place to another offers us the possibility to meet interesting people, but to stay focused on our project at the same time. That’s how we got to know the Indonesian guys from AppsCoast, based in Jakarta.
They invited us to work at their office and to do a podcast session together. Thanks for that guys!
Podcast about CitizenLab and Digital Nomadism
Listen to this podcast to learn about
- what CitizenLab is;
- why we founded CitizenLab;
- our plans for the future;
- the European vs. the Indonesian market;
- our travel experiences in Indonesia;
- the digital nomad lifestyle;
- our favorite productivity tools.